Best Luxury Spas in Bali. Bali is Asia’s spa capital, and home to more than 20 of the world’s best spas. If you come to the island of God to relax, destress, or just to have fun allow yourself to receive the utmost for your holiday. Travelers can enjoy their trip in Bali by day spas, and find themselves floating from aromatic herbs and essential oils massages to floral baths and mani-pedis.
Most of the time, in Bali’s hotels the spa’s treatments can be profitable for everyone, opens for the public. Don’t forget to plan in advance because the best day spas are booked faster.
The best luxury spas in the island :
In Seminyak :
In Canggu :
- Goldust is renowned for its world-class facial treatments, is known for its gold facial collection. Leaves of 24 karats of gold are applied to your face in order to have a youthful glow.
- Body Temple Spa in the Canggu Club cover your needs if you want to detox, or be energized. Therapists can request to your specific demand.
In Bukit Peninsula :
- Since several decades, Indonesian women have utilized natural herbal creams and oils to enhance natural beauty and to maintain health. At the Ayana Spa, you can treat yourself to the ultimate in pampering.
- Anantara Spa offers a sanctuary for relaxing during your holidays and invigorating beauty.
In Ubud :
- The peaceful resort of Ubud Sari Health Resort use natural and organic ingredients, and offers too week-long detox programs.
- The Lembah Spa in the luscious jungle of Ubud offers many kinds of massages, but the specialty of this place is that there are 2 therapists who give you a royal massage for 60 minutes.
No trip to the island of the Gods is complete without an indulgent visit to a spa to rejuvenate one’s senses and alleviate stress from the body.